We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Direct

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Direct

Has anyone booked Merril's in Negril using GR Group in Miami? I am traveling solo and on a budget, just want to make sure I have a room when I arrive. Thanks for any input in advance

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Direct

They actually run the place and I've read where others have booked with them and had no problems. Alternatively you could book through negrilonestop.com

Edited: 29 August 2012, 20:37
roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,253 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Direct

Another way to book is to get the direct local number and call yourself. If you don;t already have a reservation try that you will also get a lower rate. (get a phone card to call!)

PEACE!

St Petersburg, FL
Level Contributor
512 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Direct

stayed a Merril's a couple times and the prices they gave mi direct where much higher than their agencies that they let book rooms for them........I'd good with whoever has the lowest rate........mi paid $70 a night both times mi stayed at Merrils back in 04 & 05......

Cool Runnings, Marko

HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~Bourbon Beach 12

Edited: 29 August 2012, 22:14
Levis, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Direct

Same for me, got higher rates direct with them.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Direct

Thanks for the replies, I was told 110.00 all inclusive for a single. I am going for 15 nights over Xmas and New Years, my friends are staying at Kuyaba but I like the all inclusive option

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking Direct

Hi again, Thanks Blues_Pirate fellow Kingstonian I tried negrilonestop but now I have a problem they can't book me into Merrills 2 but have a better all inclusive rate at legends......where would you go. I did not think Legends did all Inclusive anymore.

7. Re: Booking Direct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2013, 10:18