We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best burgers in Negril

Save Topic
Best burgers in Negril

Just got back from AheeBees in west end in Negril (cliff side by rockhouse) and had the best burger and fries and it's my 7th time here. A little place on the roadside but the owner is friendly and the burgers are fresh and awesome. They were only 800J. They had an acoustic band playing with Tom who used to run Pirates Cave.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best burgers in Negril

Hung out at Aubie's several times in Oct and had a great time. Great crowd hangs out there and Aubie is a gracious host who aims to please....... Music would be a great added touch....

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best burgers in Negril

Met Aubie while staying at Catcha, but he didnt have his place up and running yet. Gonna have to try a burger in Feb.

Calgary
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best burgers in Negril

as in Aubie from (or no longer from...) LTU?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best burgers in Negril

Yes ma'am, that Aubie. He entertained me then and is now entertaining me at his new place and I appreciate the good times he has shown me. I have had some great conversation with Aubie and he is few and far between He's not there to kiss your a$$ and milk you for your money. He's honest and a great guy to hang out with.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
360 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best burgers in Negril

We just got back a couple of weeks ago and hung out at Aubie's on a few occasions. The burgers are delicious and the fried breadfruit is a must try. Loved the spicy mango chicken burger. These are not small burgers by any means. The bar is really cute and fully stocked. We loved hanging out for drinks while watching the road action.

He is also going to be open for breakfast during high season.

Calgary
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best burgers in Negril

That's great!

Aubie is wonderful!

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,615 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best burgers in Negril

Had my first of many Aubie-Burgers this past week. Yummy.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best burgers in Negril

This is welcome news! Somewhere between 10 days and two weeks of jerk and lobster and fresh fish, I begin to crave a good burger, which I have never found in Negril, so I'm really hopin' that y'all really know what a really good burger is. How are the buns?

I'm also having trouble figuring out where this is....near Pushcart, or on the other side of Rockhouse? Easy to spot?

Edited: 11 December 2012, 20:08
toronto, canada
Level Contributor
231 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best burgers in Negril

21 more sleeps and this is now going to be added to 'the list'. :)

Cali
Level Contributor
577 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best burgers in Negril

Thanks for the recommendation- will definitely give him a try!