We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,586 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

Not sure if these sale prices are new, but for travel after Mid April, they are a bargain.

negrilonestop.com/…specials

Camrose, Canada
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

Just came out Jan 1st. I booked a jr suite for April! :)

Monroe NY
Level Contributor
285 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

I also booked for April. It was a great price. My problem was with Nov. We wanted to go for 2 wks over Thanksgiving and Coco blocked out the mad sale for this time period. We love Coco but it looks like we will be going elsewhere this time. I priced room at Coco vs room at Couples Negril and the difference is about $150. Starting to look like all inclusive is the way to go. I thought we were done with that!

Camrose, Canada
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

You mean CN was $150 more/night?

There are other good places to stay on the beach that have specials (no blackout dates over Thanksgiving. Coco is getting pricier, high demand I guess. I seriously considered a villa at Rondel (150 + tax off season), granted not the same vibe/crowd as Coco, but it's close by to hang out. Also could have gotten a sea view room at Charela (on Otel.com) for a very reasonable price. Charela's customer service via email was outstanding.

Monroe NY
Level Contributor
285 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

Yes CN was only $150 more than Coco. It was $349/night. I was comparing Coco's superior with CN's regular which are about the same. I think I found the CN price on Orbitz. .Do you know if Rondel has shade on the beach? I only checked prices for Charela on Negril one Stop and through the Charela website and they were higher than Coco's price. We definitely like the area right around Coco the best. I will check out otel.com I have never used them before. Always thought it was a typo for hotel.com. Duh!

I was thinking CN for a week and then moving on to something new. I am afraid to do 2 wks in a new place that we have never stayed in. Been to CN at least 10 times and thought we were done with all inclusive but with that price I'm not sure.

Camrose, Canada
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

The price on Otel.com beat out Negrilonestop and Direct with Charela. I told Charela about the Otel.com price and they wouldn't match it but held the room I wanted for 24 hrs to allow for my Otel booking to go through. They quickly confirmed when it was received.

Haven't stayed at Rondel but read up lots. Comments indicate shade is limited but many say they bring their own travel beach umbrella. The villas have a huge covered veranda with hammock for when you want some shade also. Prices seem to vary on Otel.com. I had booked a 1 bed villa a month or so ago for $158/night, all in. Prices now are much higher for my dates. A good site to check regularly.

Monroe NY
Level Contributor
285 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

Thanks I will give it a try.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,508 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

try booking.com also for some good rates.

Camrose, Canada
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

Also, re: my Otel.com booking for Charela, the site showed only a seaview room with one bed, but I knew through emailing Nadine at Charela that they had one with two beds available. She was willing to hold the 2 bed room for me, with me booking the one bed option through Otel.com. I was very impressed with her. She was very polite and pleasant even after I canceled the booking in favor of Coco (went for their jr suite due to the mad sale price and larger room).

She was VERY willing to work with me to get what I wanted, in spite of not being able to offer the Otel.com price directly. I would not hesitate to stay there, after seeing her effort and lovely demeanor. The Otel.com price was $40/night less than through them and included continental breakfast, $142, all taxes in, mid April.

Monroe NY
Level Contributor
285 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

Prices on otel.com and booking.com are looking good. I think I will just wait until we return from Coco in April and go from there. Hoping Coco will have a later sale through one stop. When one stop has the mad sale it is better than the other booking engines because the taxes are included and you get a continental breakfast. I will keep checking.

Maybe I will see you at Coco in Apr Melody.

Camrose, Canada
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: CCLP Negril One Stop Mad Sale

Yes, I'll probably see you in April!

Note that Otel.com includes taxes and fees and often continental breakfast, at least with what I looked at - Rondel didnt incl breakfast but Charlea did and the inclusions for Coco listed "bed & breakfast". I'd always confirm directly with the hotel, but the voucher you receive when booking spells out that taxes/fees, and if applicable, breakfast are included and no other fees are to be charged by the hotel.

Also, you can cancel any booking as per the hotel's policy without penalty (up to a week or two etc. before arrival date). Just go onto the site, go to your booking and click the cancel button. I canceled two bookings for April when ending up going with the mad sale. I did lose some money due to credit card exchange rate fees (I'm Canadian, so there's USD exchange fees). Otherwise, all good.

Cheers! BTW, were you on the Nov 26 (Mon) pub crawl? It ended up being so full, didn't get a chance to find out. My travel partner wasn't into it, so I was trying to keep him company and not as social as I would have liked.