We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals negril wedding photography

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sandals negril wedding photography

I am getting married at Sandals Negril in July. I am going to be using their photographer, does anyone have pictures they can share of wedding photos done there? Or any advice on it?

Alexandria Bay
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

Sandals photographers know what they are doing. You will be pleased but I think they are kind of pricey.

Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

My friend used Sandals photographers and her photos were aweful. The pretty turquoise water and blue skies were horribly overexposed so the were white in her photos! The entire reason she chose Jamaica was for the gorgeous water and pretty white sand. She still cries when she looks at them. If it isn't too late I would look into hiring an outside photographer.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
168 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

Hi dz2011,

Our SnapShots photographers are all professionally trained and quite experienced in capturing the best moments of that special occasion. This is their passion and they're all committed to ensuring that each guest is more than happy with their work. You can find more information on our official website: sandals.com/weddingmoons/…wedding-photos.cfm

You can also visit our Wedding Blog to see some of our most recent work for our Real Weddings Feature: http://www.sandalsweddingblog.com/?Keywords=real+weddings&display=search&newSearch=true&noCache=1&submit=GO

Also, to give you another option, we now partner with other local professional photographers. You can find samples of their work as well as pricing information here: sandals.com/weddingmoons/weddings/wedding-ph…

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me. I would be more than happy to help.

Cassie C.

Sandals & Beaches Rep.

Kingston, Tennessee
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

Getting married there in May but don't think I will use their photographers now. Are there other options?

Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

Sandals have very strict rules on using outside vendors. I am a photographer myself and was hired to shoot a clients wedding at Beaches Turks and Caicos. Since I am a guest of the resort also I am allowed to do so. I believe there is a 3 night minimum. I would call them and see what your options are. I have heard some say they really liked their photos but lots of others who have been incredibly disappointed. I'm sure some of their photographers are better than others but you don't know who you will get that day. If you PM me I will show you some of the Photos Sandals did for my friend.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
358 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

Anthony at Sandals Negril took AMAZING PICS! We were married there 1 1/2 years ago. I was very happy with the pictures, but did give the cd to a professional photographer to touch up (move a branch here, a piece of stray hair, etc...) and print them for us. I get constant compliments on the one we've enlarged and had professionally framed. Anthony was not only completely professional, he was SO much fun. This was June of 2011, so you may want to check if he is still there, but I requested him based on another referral, and he was there for us! He took hundreds of pictures, even though we only purchased a small package. We ended up buying 2 extra singles b/c he took so many great shots. Even before touch ups, our pictures are gorgeous and perfectly developed.

It was just the two of us, and I wouldn't change a thing. It was a perfect day, a perfect week all about us... It was our first Sandals/AI trip and we went to SWH for our 1st anniversary, and are heading to SGR for our 2nd!

Congratulations!!! You've made an awesome choice!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

Thanks everyone! Negriljunkie. I would love to see the photos of your friends wedding. I am torn after reading these.

Akron, Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

I am getting married there next march. Their website is kind of confusing, do you get a CD of all of the pictures they shoot? I don't really care if they give me any prints I just want a CD with a ton of photos that I can print myself, but the site makes it sounds like you only get a set number of pictures on the CD depending on how many pictures you buy.

Saint Paul...
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

We used Candid Expressions and loved the pictures we recieved. The prices were also very reasonable. pm me if you want me to send you a few of our pictures.

Akron, Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandals negril wedding photography

How many pictures will they take and put on the CD for you? Can you just have pictures on a CD? I don't really need a photobook or prints.