We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xtabi

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Xtabi

If you stop at Xtabi for lunch do they allow you to jump off the cliffs/snorkel the caves if you are not staying there?

Calgary
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xtabi

absolutely - ...I was uncertain if I would like conch but their conch burgers are very good!

Spfld Missouri
Level Contributor
157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xtabi

Yes, We were there twice last week. Once for lunch and once on the OL bus tour. Swam and jumped from the cliffs both times.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,508 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xtabi

yes, its a regular stop on the One Love Bus Tour and lunch was good also, jump, snorkle then have lunch.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xtabi

Their club sandwich is delicious (with a fried egg inside!) also the blackened snapper sandwich.

Maryland
Level Contributor
830 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Xtabi

They have great food and good snorkeling. Right under the restaurant is a nice shelf where a lot of fish gather and there is a cave which is pretty cool too.

Enjoy!

falmouth
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Xtabi

No problem...and they have a great bar and restaurant with fantastic views..

Camrose, Canada
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Xtabi

They make the BEST dirty bananas!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Xtabi

They're so nice there that you don't even have to order anything ..... If you're a tourist, they will give you a gesture of free will .... But I always order stuff cause I love the food and drinks there including dirty banana, conch sandwich and breakfast items ......

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,550 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Xtabi

No, you don't HAVE to order anything - but it is polite to do so. You are, afterall, using their facilities and they do not charge for that. It's win-win - the drinks and staff are great and the food is too - my fave is their conch-burger and I just love their Eggs Benedict - a New Years Day tradition for us!

Carleton Place...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Xtabi

We went there on the One Love Bus Crawl...had the best Pina Colada there..and yes you can jump in!

Enjoy!