We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best price for apple vacation

Dunlap, IL
Level Contributor
133 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best price for apple vacation

Hello all, any good websites to get discounts on apple vacations? I have used traveloni in the past because they gave 5% back. I don't think they have that anymore. Allinclusivenow.com claims to give 11% back but can't find any reviews? Any thoughts?

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,641 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best price for apple vacation

Why not just book directly with Apple? If you can find a lower price somewhere, I've been told Apple will match the price.

Or pick out which resort you are interested in and then try to find a good price for that. I'm sure those sites give a % back. But what do they charge up front? Companies won't be around long if they are giving a percent back without making a profit of some sort.

near Chicago
Level Contributor
1,432 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best price for apple vacation

I have sent you a PM.

west virginia
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best price for apple vacation

There is a Travel company the discounts Apple 5% but I can't think of the name right now.

In my experience...unless you fly from an "Apple hub" airport, Funjet is usually cheaper anyways.

Edit..Doylestown Travel..

Edited: 13 February 2013, 14:15
Dunlap, IL
Level Contributor
133 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best price for apple vacation

Thanks everyone. Anod1 there are places that give you a 5-10% discount on the price apple gives you on their website on $4000 that is a bonus $400, money I can spend in Jamaica ;-)

5. Re: Best price for apple vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 05:17