We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

Will b staying at Negril BGN arrive in MBay but wanna stay in MBay for day b4 going to my hotel. Arrive by noon wanna b in Negril by 6P. How should I go about, and how much?

New York
Level Contributor
86 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

Many great drivers recommended here.

I personally would go with Kingsley of Kingsley Take Care Tours: takecaretours@hotmail.com or 876-885-1383 or 876-463-0105.

Professional and reasonable and of course red plates!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

Tony Vassell can pick you up and do your thing, then take you to your hotel---guessing $75-80 US----

tonyvassell@yahoo.com 876-771-1800

Nice big van with AC.....

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,177 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

Depending on the day you arrive,be sure to give yourself enough time to get thru customs, those lines during peak season, on Friday thru Sunday can be heck. ( it took me over 2 hours one year,and I know others have seen higher times). Hopefully you will get thru quickly.

You will need to give yourself about 1.5-2 hours to get the resort from Montego Bay. You may not be giving yourself much time to enjoy Montego Bay with your schedule.

westmoreland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

check online with : www.pgtoursja.com and together you guys can work out a deal. enjoy your stay in JA.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,640 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

Agree with NorwegianMama. Who ever you chose to drive you, you aren't going to have much time in Montego Bay. If you have things you want to see or do, depending on what it is, you may want to plan on coming back to Montego Bay. You are probably only going to have an hour, maybe two, to do what it is you want to do in Montego Bay. You may have more time than that, but it is going to be dependent on what happens at the airport. You will probably want to be on the road to Negril by around 4PM.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

Thx all. Its count down time. Ill b down dere for my birthday cant w8 2 c such happy people. Keep your head to the sky!!! 2 more days baby!!!

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
8,370 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

We've used a driver named Biggs tons of times. Punctual, nice & excellent driver. Cost is $60 per couple each eay, including a brief shopping stop. His # is 876-410-0536.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

Thx,,

Will consider...

delaware
Level Contributor
110 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

we just returned from Negril and Takecaretours James Kingston is the best driver, insured with the red license plate, efficient, on time and gave us the lowest quote of $100 round trip from airport to Seashore Bay. A really super guy too. takecaretours@hotmail.com

Edited: 20 March 2013, 17:36
delaware
Level Contributor
110 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hire driver for day. 2 people. start in Mo Bay need for ngrl

I meant to say KINGSLEY Takecaretours@hotmail.com