We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

Cambridge, Canada
Level Contributor
210 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

Yeah, I know the recent reviews have been less than favourable but at least it means they are genuine and I'd sooner be looking at a construction vehicle than 3 feet of snow! So the service may be slow....guess we'll just order doubles or triple drinks and go for a dip while waiting for the next round of drinks. The food is repetitive...hmm...jerk chicken/Jamaican patties on the beach everyday...how bad can that be...no cooking or dishes....palm trees swaying in the breeze, listening to the waves lapping on the sand, massages on the beach, long walks along the beach stopping at beach bars along the way, dancing at the Jungle, Reggae at Seastar...when you put it in perspective we could hardly spend a week in Toronto for the same price! I will post an honest review afterwards but Sooooo looking forward to this trip!! Visited Negril before but never stayed right on 7 Mile. 4 women travelling together Feb 28 to March 7...who else is going to be there at the same time?!

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

Griffy

Sounds good to me, great attitude just go with the flow. You will LOVE the beach and you all will have a great time!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

Lucky ducks, enjoy yourselves. Will wait patiently for your fabulous trip report!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
184 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

Me too!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

Sounds like you've put it all in perspective and I like that attitude! I don't go until March so let me know what your impression is when u get back. I will be leaving an Alberta winter/spring behind when I go so really, how bad can it be! I am curious, though, what the surrounding hotels are so maybe you can answer that for me as well. Just wondering where on Norman Manley, the Seashore is.

Everything will be irie, mon! Have fun!

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

My husband & I will be there 2/27-3/3. So looking forward to it! We are all signed up for the one Love Pub Crawl for 3/1. Will you be going on that?

Cambridge, Canada
Level Contributor
210 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

We're thinking of it! Were going to wait until we arrived....do you need to sign up ahead of time. Sounds like a lot of fun:)

Canada
Level Contributor
523 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

That is the best way to travel! You will have a ball regardless..that is obvious!

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

I think it's best to sign up in advance but you could call Lenbert once you get there to see if he has room.

Canada
Level Contributor
523 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

Here is a great map showing all the hotels

www.talkofthetownnegril.com

montreal
Level Contributor
534 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 8 more sleeps to Seashore Bay Beach Resort!!

sweetmommy....i would call lenbert in advance as i booked 10 days before i left and 1 of the days was already taken...email him now...just my opinion

have a great time there...you will enjoy yourself