We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any hotels similar to CocoLaPalm

Okanagan Valley...
Level Contributor
313 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Any hotels similar to CocoLaPalm

I have waited too long to book CocoLaPalm for the week of March 18th and it's superior rooms for 3 people are all booked. Also, Grand Pineapple is gone as well.

Which resorts would be similar in price, location, etc? Rondel

Village is available? What's it like? It doesn't have to be all-inclusive.

I read such good reviews of Coco and thought it would be just right for us 3 women.

Anyway, I'm going skiing today and will be thinking of Jamaica and 7 Mile Beach while riding the chairlift in the cold.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any hotels similar to CocoLaPalm

I'm not a fan of Rondell and won't return but others like it. I guess if it gets you in the door then it's better than some. Last I heard the beach there is almost non-existent too. At this point anything of the same quality as CCLP will be loooong gone, specially at the peak of spring break. Good luck.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any hotels similar to CocoLaPalm

Check out the Sea Wind and Wild Parrot. Most places will be booked.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Any hotels similar to CocoLaPalm

bigmar,

Do yourself a favour and call negrilionestop on their toll free line to see what if anything they still have available. It will save you a lot of time researching your options.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any hotels similar to CocoLaPalm

I agree with BP, call negrilonestop, if there's a room available they will find it for you, we use them exclusively now, great people to work with.

michigan
Level Contributor
824 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any hotels similar to CocoLaPalm

I would check out Charela. The beach at Charela is just as beautiful as Coco. Wild parrot would be nice as well, but wouldn't put the rooms in the same category as the others. Does Idle Awhile have anything?

6. Re: Any hotels similar to CocoLaPalm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 07:17