We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Negril advice leaving this weekend.

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
st. louis
Level Contributor
51 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Negril advice leaving this weekend.

Me and my grown daughter are going on a last minute trip to negril/monterey bay for a week

leaving th 13th coming back the 20th. We are staying at samsara for a couple nights, then rondels on the beach for a couple niights, then decameron in montego bay for two nights.

I just signed up for the pub crawl, she wants to see a waterfall and the luminous waters.

We will be in negril for 5 days, and I a little concerned we may run out of things to do.

Any advice on excursions and restaurants to eat at would be appreicated as we will only be AI at the decameron. I was planning on going to the Jungle club one night. Thanks for any advice.

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Negril advice leaving this weekend.

I can't say I've ever run out of things to do in Negril :)

The Pub Crawl is a great time, you will really enjoy it.

Watch for Famous Vincent when you are at Samsara, he goes by on his boat Elvira. He does the most amazing snorkelling tours.

Take a day and do the YS Falls/Pelican Bar tour. It's an all day event and there are plenty of drivers around that can take you.

Great places to eat ....... Ivans at Catcha Falling Star, 3 Dives Jerk, Ahhbeees for a burger.

If you are there on a Thursday, that is ladies night at the Jungle. Never been, but I hear it's a wild time!

Check out negrildotcom for more ideas of what's going on while you are there..

Have a great time. We arrive on the 17th and are there until May 8th. Maybe we will cross paths :)

United States
Level Contributor
11,261 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Negril advice leaving this weekend.

For lots of things to do see the following

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147313-c151729/Negri…

san antonio
Level Contributor
2,649 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Negril advice leaving this weekend.

It's amazing how much time you can blow through doing almost nothing in Negril. I'm content most days to sit in the shade, read a book and watch the never ending show go by, uninterrupted by a few long walks.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,253 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Negril advice leaving this weekend.

You will want down time...believe me!

Don;t worry much aabout planniing you will hear whats going on when you get there!

LTU, Coconuts International and Angela's Italian are good options as well.

I like Mayfield Falls and do the glistening waters when in Mobay!

PEACE!

5. Re: Negril advice leaving this weekend.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 06:17