We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CSA-fitness complex

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
CSA-fitness complex

Does anyone know how early the gym is open? I'm usually awake by 530 and would prefer to go work out first thing rather than waiting until after breakfast.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
143 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CSA-fitness complex

I know it was open at 6:00 at least the last time we were there. Maybe earlier.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,710 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CSA-fitness complex

This is a good question. I would never be up at 5:30am on vacation LOL I have only gone over for spinning class at 9:00 but do believe they open before that! You may be able to go over and use the lap pool or weights that early, but I don't know if there would be anyone attending the desk to hand out towels. Hopefully someone else can answer your question. If not go on the couples web site and ask in their forum!

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CSA-fitness complex

During the low season, they open at 7am: not sure what the hours are during more prime season.

However, I too wake up around 530-6 am each morning during vacation. I head right over to the beach, and start my day with a brisk beach walk, followed by swimming the property in front of CSA. The water is like glass this time of the morning ( more so then later in the day). Also, no vendors at all this time of day, and there are plenty of other beach walkers out.

Some of the water sports guys are out at the beach this time the morning, cleaning and setting up chairs. It is nice too, because I always get a great spot on the beach, and the atmosphere is very nice .

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: CSA-fitness complex

Thanks for the replies. I think I wake up so early because I'm afraid to waste a minute of our vacation, lol! Only 16 more days until Couples Trip #3!!!!

Boston...
Level Contributor
208 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CSA-fitness complex

Hi -

Just another quick reply - we've been to the gym as early as 5:30AM - it's nice and cool then! You just have to turn on the lights and turn on the machines and you're good to go!

Have fun!!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CSA-fitness complex

I work out about 6AM every day, at home and at CSA. The gym is open air and never really shut down just turn on lights and cardio machine if that is why you are there. I have worked out at 6 for years while at CSA.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: CSA-fitness complex

Thank you! I don't know how many times I'll actually make it over there, lol. I normally work out 4-5 times a week at home but sand gravity might get me again!

8. Re: CSA-fitness complex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 05:18