We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Swept Away

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carle Place, New...
Level Contributor
337 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Swept Away

Does anyone have a email address & a name to make a room request to?

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,111 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Swept Away

Unless things have changed over the last couple months, Couples does not allow room requests. What room style did you book ?

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couples Swept Away

They do not take room requests ahead of time . You can make a request when you are checking in and if it is available they will give it to you .

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples Swept Away

I suggest you put your wishes in the precheck in form. You may not get that specific room, but describe what or why your looking for that room and they may try to accommodate it or something similar.

Carle Place, New...
Level Contributor
337 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couples Swept Away

I wanted to make a request for the room to be on the First floor cause I had knee surgery. I booked a oceanview room.

Edited: 04 May 2013, 15:30
America, The...
Level Contributor
7,433 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couples Swept Away

Hi Cathie,

Register for Romance Rewards on the Couples website and then you can fill out the pre-check-in form before you visit. However, when you check-in, if you tell them you had knee surgery and can't climb steps, they will make sure to put you in a room that is on the first floor. They are very accommodating. If you are very concerned, though, I would call the hotel ahead of time.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,111 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Couples Swept Away

i agree with ReviewerMaryland's advice, and completely agree with the call before you arrive. Do not call the booking number or the 1-800 number, call the front desk:

876.957.4061, they will accommodate you.

Carle Place, New...
Level Contributor
337 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Couples Swept Away

Thank you everyone for your help!!!! I will do that cause I am arriving next Saturday and find it a bit difficult going up steps.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Couples Swept Away

I'm planning on asking for a first floor room also before we go. I had bilateral knee replacements and would prefer not to have to do too many steps.

Boston...
Level Contributor
204 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Couples Swept Away

Hi Cathie -

We had a similar situation - my sig other was pre-knee surgery, and really couldn't go up stairs. We made a call to the 1-800 number and talked with people there, sent an email and when we got to the resort talked to check-in. They were more than happy to accommodate us (and we went at peak season). Just let them know why you need a first floor, and you should be OK.

I hope you love CSA as much as we do!! Have a great time!!

Edited: 05 May 2013, 09:15
Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
2,944 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Couples Swept Away

I know when we checked in in January (in high season and the resort was at full capacity) they asked us weather we wanted a 1st or 2nd floor room. I can't imagine your room request not being accomodated especally given your mobility issues with the knee replacement. I am not sure how you are walking, but I will mention that CSA is fairly spread out, so if walking is a issue, you may want to see about bringing a wheelchair or something like that.

Its not spread out like a mexico resort on the Riviera maya or anything like that, but they have designed the resort to optimize the fabulous location on 7 mile - I would describe it as long an narrow.

DOes anyone know if CSA offers rides around the resort to guests?