We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

100 days to go! CSA here we come!

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
802 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
100 days to go! CSA here we come!

we have officially hit 100 days until our first trip to CSA. We have been to jamaica several times and go once a year, but we have never stayed at CSA and we are really looking forward to it. We booked an beachfront verandah suite and I can hardly wait to wake up every morning and have my coffee on my verandah! woo hoo!

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

You are going to love it !!! We go back 7/9-7/21 for our 2nd stay----also in the BFVS. 19 days!!!

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

I feel your excitement funlover, 30 days for us! Yes, sipping coffee and enjoying fresh fruit & croissants on our verandah watching the beach wake up is one of our favorite parts of the day at CSA!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

On Tuesday, I just booked a return trip to CSA for our 20th aniversary. Unfortunately, we've only been married 18 years!!! I'm jealous of your countdowns. Mine stands 903 days...lol. I'm hoping for it to be a surprise for my wife. I hope I can keep a secret for two years.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,347 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

Needsbluewater.....lol, good luck with that.

We are at 76 days until CSA - this will be our first stay at CSA, 10th trip to Couples. Booked a BFVS as well.

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
1,721 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

needbluewater, you should check your math. If you have been married 18 years, and you booked this for your 20th anniversary, your travel dates should be less than 2 years out. 903 days is two and a half years. I hope you booked the right year? :)

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

Our anniversary is June 17, but we like to go to Jamaica when it's getting colder here at home. It'll still be an anniversary trip, but not until December. Hence the gap in the math.

I'll probably wrap someting tropical/Jamaican to give to her on our actual 20th anniversary and let her know about the trip then.

Edited: 21 June 2013, 18:07
Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

NeedBlueWater

That is so romantic, you must keep it a secret as long as you can and also do not tell any friends or family of your plan as someone is bound to spill the beans! What a fantastic 20th anniversary surprise for your wife!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

NeedBlueWater,

I thought my countdown to February was long but you've got me beat!!! What a wonderful surprise for your wife though!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
764 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

167 days until our return trip to CSA..... ;-)

Kearney, Nebraska
Level Contributor
223 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 100 days to go! CSA here we come!

Think it is 161 for us!!