We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re-tooled website for Bluefields Villas

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
re-tooled website for Bluefields Villas

Bluefieldsvillas.com

Never been to the south coast before but

I'm going to save my money and go here one day! Looks beautiful..........

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: re-tooled website for Bluefields Villas

Even if you can't stay there...go to Bluefield Beach! I've been before but last trip I went 2x's...and then to Belmont where we sat all day eating fruit!

Bluefield beach is a prestine small beach. They now have a jerk vendor at the street and lifeguards but it is beautiful! Many years ago I went after a storm and the entire beach was covered in white corals!

PEACE!

North East, Maryland
Level Contributor
169 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re-tooled website for Bluefields Villas

We spent our honeymoon at Bluefields Bay Villas. It was absolutely outstanding. We would return in a heartbeat. The beach itself is beautiful, and the villas are an awesome experience! I have a pretty detailed review of Milestone cottage posted if anyone is interested :) While we were there we took a tour of the Hermitage villa- would love to stay there someday!

Edited: 31 July 2013, 17:06
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: re-tooled website for Bluefields Villas

Bluefields Bay is my favorite place in Jamaica. Went out to that area and beach for the second time on a recent trip. Love it there. Water is the prettiest there to me of anywhere in Jamaica. Still have yet to make it to Portland. I hear it is quite beautiful there too. Someday.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: re-tooled website for Bluefields Villas

It is a magical wonderful place. I feel fortunate we were able to experience hermitage. The scenery is breathtaking and the staff is amazing.

5. Re: re-tooled website for Bluefields Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:17