We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

I just received an email regarding preferences for our butler suite. Is Crown Royal an option to have in the room? Also, what the best vodka they will stock in the room?

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,501 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

We didn't request any different liquor in our room at SN...the stocked bar vodka was Finlandia. I think RandBTravel has requested Crown Royal while staying at SN with no problem.

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
877 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

I had requested absolute vodka and got it with no problem.

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,872 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

Feel free to add your specific requests in the free form space on the butler request form. You'll never know unless you ask! LOL

texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

Awesome. Finlandia or Absolute is great. I just don't want rot gut in a plastic bottle. Thx

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,107 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

I've seen pictures of people getting Grey Goose in their room. I'd think Crown Royal is fine, too. As long as they have it on the island, you should be good. If they would have to charge you extra for it, they'd let you know. I like the cake flavored vodkas we have here, but you can't find any of those in Jamaica, so I'm out of luck there.

Just a side note, the Kirov is awful isn't it? Why do they put that in the rooms? Yuck!

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

scoops

Just returned from another amazing week at SN in the Lagoon Suites, requested Grey Goose prior to arrival as we always do, and the Goose was in our room in place of Finlandia upon arrival.

Enjoy your stay at our favorite Sandals & enjoy Negril!

Edited: 02 August 2013, 06:16
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
12,995 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

Definitely Crown Royal in our suite, now they just remember it.

8. Re: Liquor in butler suites - Sandals Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 06:19