We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pen Argyl...
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Topic
Breakfast

Can anyone suggest places to eat Breakfast, we like to get going early, around 7-7:30 am?Staying in the Rondell Village area, thanks!

san francisco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

Hi BV1216, The Rockhouse used to serve killer breakfast, or Ivans. Both are on the cliffs. The Negril Yoga Centre is excellent also. Have a great trip.

new york
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

We loved Chill Awhile!

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

Ivan's doesn't allow outside guests until 5 p.m., or is that not correct?

I've heard Kuyaba & Charlea have nice breakfasts. Country Country has a very nice breakfast, around $10. Great sea view, best banana pancakes, also have Jamaican breakfast, French toast, omelettes etc. They open at 7:30. I've been to Cafe Goa across from the beach. They have a decent breakfast sandwich. Did not enjoy their banana pancakes compared to Country Country's, too thick and spongey and no where near the flavor. Don't know if Wild Parrot restaurant has reopened yet and if they'll have the same chef and menu, used to be awesome. Canoe Bar and grill has awesome French press coffee and good food, start of One Love Drive, but they have a small beach - seaside tables. Also on the cliffs, Xtabi has an awesome lobster eggs Benedict I've read.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,845 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast

Rondel's restaurant isn't bad. If the Boat Bar is still open that was our choice most mornings when staying at Rondel.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,311 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast

We love Coco's breakfasts, they serve a mean Jamaican breakfast, great omelets and the banana bread is some of the best you will ever taste, can't wait to get back.....

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast

Kuyaba serves a delicious breakfast and very reasonably priced.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast

I agree with trying Chill Awhile (at Idle Awhile). Best banana pancakes. Costs $5.50US and comes with coffee and juice. Breakfast starts at 7:30. A great place to watch the beach wake up for the day! The staff and service is great.

Edited: 03 August 2013, 13:30
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast

Wow, $5.50 is an incredible price for banana pancakes, juice & coffee @ Chill Awhile. I'll have to try it next trip to see how the awesomeness compares to Country Country's...that's if I'm not staying at CC where it's included.

new york
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast

Loved the pancakes @ Chill

Pen Argyl...
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast