We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

I read that the bar in the Beach Cove is closed after 6pm but the jacuzzi is open, my question is how can I get drinks at night in the C/O area, one must get up from the jacuzzi, get dressed and walk to the main area? Any recent visitors?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
888 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

I was there in January before the change in ownership, but yes, the Jacuzzi was open and everything else was closed. The walk to a bar is a fair distance (a few minutes). There would be no point having a bar there at all hours as the Jacuzzi is fairly small and isn't used that much at night. That area is pretty much deserted except for security.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

I thought people would like to hangout in the jaccuzzi at night in the clothing optional area and have some drinks.

3. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 December 2013, 21:09
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

Thanks for your reply. We are more nocturnal types than daylight partygoers. But as you said, everything will depend on the crowd in the area during our stay in October.

YQG
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

Definitely depends on the crowd. Sometimes there are people, sometimes not... We took drinks from the main bar, or our room.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

And it was always like that or before in the old times of this resort they had the bar functioning at night in the beach cove? Just wondering if in the future they may restore it. That would be great to have a place to hang out at night in the c/o area.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
978 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

We usually bought drinks from the room or grabbed a bottle of champaigne and carried it down at night!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

Thanks everyone for the info. Will do as you said, keep some drinks in the room to take it with us to the jaccuzzi at night.

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

We always stocked on our booze on the way to the hot tub! You can always run over to Tree House....they have hamburgers and cocktails and are openlate! If you are staying on that side; remember you have small refrigerator in your room!

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Lido Negril Beach Cove Jacuzzi at night

there is another place with an open jacuzzi at night on the site

thanks