We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Caves - all inclusive?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fair Oaks...
Level Contributor
338 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
The Caves - all inclusive?

Is The Caves all inclusive? It doesn't say so on their website but when I search the Internet for all inclusive they pop up. It is pretty pricey but it looks like a dynamite place both excellent reviews.

Thanks for the info

Happy Trails!

Calgary
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Caves - all inclusive?

Their last website made it clear it was all inclusive, but this new one doesn't spell it out 100%..I think based on pricing if it is $600 and up per night would be sure it is still all inclusive (still mentions self serve bar on the website and has sample menu for restaurant, also points out private cave dinner is an extra charge)

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
7,761 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Caves - all inclusive?

Yep - AI is offered. Check out onestopnegril.com for rates:

http://negrilonestop.com/thecaves_rates.shtml

Quakertown, PA
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Caves - all inclusive?

Hi!

It is all inclusive. We've been there 6 times, with the 7th coming up in December. Somethings have changed over the years, like now the cave dinner and cave hot tub are extra. I think both are worth doing once, but we never did them again after the first time. We love the Caves, and I'm sure you will too!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: The Caves - all inclusive?

It seems appropriate to me if negrilonestop would consider clarifying on their web site what is not included and has an additional cost as part of the so called all-inclusive rates. I find the current information somewhat misleadng.

5. Re: The Caves - all inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 05:18