We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hedo Theme nights

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Utica, New York
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hedo Theme nights

How often are they changed? Is it seasonal? Going in February and wondering if the current lineup is likely to be the same. first timer for this resort. Thanks.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,711 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hedo Theme nights

Hedo's theme nights rarely change; they stay in place for years. The last big change eliminated toga night. The most attended to theme night is the PJ party. Some folks show up in some form of PJ for dinner and then change into a more "PJ risque" outfit for the PJ party (11pm in the disco)

Having said that, some groups that venture into Hedo do arrive with their own theme nights. These do not replace the Hedo themes, just add to them.

Lakeland, Florida
Level Contributor
250 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hedo Theme nights

Wow, Jeez, what is the world coming to???? ! Hedo eliminated toga night??? !!! LOL! Haven't been there in a long time, no inclination to go, but heck, that was an institution!!

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
8,019 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hedo Theme nights

T'was indeed an institution. But with so many old, jaded repeat guests (like us), it got a bit stale. The theme nights actually have changed a bit in recent years. Here are the latest:

www.hedonism.com/entertainment/theme-nights/

Utica, New York
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hedo Theme nights

Thanks for the info. Looking forward but somewhat anxious about first time visit. I suppose some liquid courage may help.

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
8,019 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hedo Theme nights

No worries. Guests there are super easygoing and sociable in general. Check out the visitor schedule on dennyp.com... great way to meet folks that will be there when you are.

6. Re: Hedo Theme nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 October 2013, 04:35
7. Re: Hedo Theme nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 October 2013, 04:35
Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
8,019 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hedo Theme nights

I sometimes wish there was a repository where we could browse thru the 'inappropriate' posts that are removed. Some are real doozies, and these thread on Hedo seem to have their fair share. :)

UpstateNY - Bet you'll enjoy your trip. There's a wealth of info on dennyp.com - trip reports, message boards, up to date resort info (like those theme nights), etc... etc...

Utica, New York
Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hedo Theme nights

Interested in the "inappropriate posts" as sometimes filtering leaves out valid responses. I do respect the fact that this may have to conform to a PG-13 post.

If inclined, please re-send your message to my email utica420@gmail.com. Thanks for the info so far. I suspect the best way to participate in this resorts offerings is to just "jump in" but appreciate feedback. This will be a first big step for my wife and myself to this type of resort. I suspect we will either love or hate it. For sure, eBay has had some business in trying for us to dress "appropriately" for the theme nights. I understand from my research that the resort has a 90% return rate among guests.

Thanks again for your help.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,711 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hedo Theme nights

I saw the two posts that were deleted. They were just gibberish. Completely unrelated to the topic of the thread. Almost as if the poster (same for both posts) had forgotten to take their medication or had bypassed their meds and went for mind distorting drugs. Was poorly spelled, as well.

If you did not see the deleted posts, be thankful.