Leaving for CSA in a week (YAY!) I just have some last minute questions:
1. Will it be easy to find the Couples Lounge at the airport? Do we pay an entry fee at the airport like required in the Dominican Republic?
2. Just want to make sure I just need dinner reservations at Feathers and Lemon Grass?
3. Where is the best place to have the lobster dinner on Saturday night? The website says that each restaurant features lobster, but I'm wondering if Feathers would be a good choice?
4. The glass bottom boat tour is different from the catamaran, correct? Should we do the cruises more than once...or is once enough?
5.Are chairs hard to find at the beach area? I know the float is part of the chair. Should I bring a float for the water in case there are no chairs available?
6. Is it necessary to bring water shoes?
7. About how much should I bring for tips??
Thanks so much!!