We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 more sleeps!!!

Ellicott City...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
2 more sleeps!!!

RIU here we come!!

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

Have a great holiday and leave some Rum for us! .

Safe trip :)

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

18 sleeps for us

Trempealeau
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

I have more sleeps than the both of you=more time to daydream? Yeah right! I'm super jealous!

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

Have no fear JDUBB, in reality, your wife, friends and yourself are only hours behind us!. Hard to believe this time next month the One love bar crawl will be a memory.

Trempealeau
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

Just remember Sarah, your already gonna be in island mode the day we arrive. If we seem a little tight, wait a couple days. We'll be on the same page. I'll respect your privacy though, as you JUST got married. Can't speak for anyone else. Respect

Would you believe I'm the introvert in our marriage? Lol

Edited: 08 November 2013, 22:03
Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

Oh, it's your vacation- don't worry about getting into 'Jamaica mode'. I'm sure you'll chill when you're ready!

I'm the more outgoing one, however, he beats me at EVERYTHING!! (Not a competitive couple at all) lol.

Don't worry about privacy, when we are done with people for the day- we have our room!.

I just can't wait to be married, very exciting!.

If we do happen to bump into you guys on THE evening, you might get a camera thrown at you so we can get some pics (photographer prices are scary!!!). If not, no worries, we will see you on the one Love tour!. I'm getting so excited now, this time in 3 weeks it's sun, sand, sunsets and relaxation!.

I'm not sure what I am in our marriage yet.......apart from Cook, organiser and big kid! LOL

Trempealeau
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

It would be my wife's pleasure to be your personal photographer! LOL Just throw it her way!

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

Yayyyy! Mrs Dubb is getting a camera!!! Lol.

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

JDUBB- I'm printing off this page, to show your good wife that you happily volunteer her photography services.

Joking :)

Trempealeau
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 more sleeps!!!

print this page! She would get a good laugh. She's never on this site.

I bet you can "beat" your husband to be at the limbo!!!