We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupon for Popular Negril Hotel

Plainsboro, New...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Coupon for Popular Negril Hotel

If anyone is traveling to Negril between now and late December,

there's a coupon for the Westender Inn on dealchicken.

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
8,370 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coupon for Popular Negril Hotel

Good to know, though I wouldn't call the Westender "popular". It's waaaaaaaay down south in the deep west end of the cliffs - several miles south of the lighthouse and far from the beach and the popular places on the cliffs. Probably great for folks who want to hole up - or those who don't mind a 15-30 min cab ride to the cliffs & beach respectively.

Plainsboro, New...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Coupon for Popular Negril Hotel

Chris and Liz,

I see your point, but one of the advantages of the Westender is that it's away from the hustle and bustle.

I called it popular because it does have lots of positive reviews on Tripadvisor. It's also across the street from Jackie's on the Reef, where you can get great massages.

3. Re: Coupon for Popular Negril Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:17