We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Mobay???

Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Club Mobay???

Has anyone tried Club Mobay?? If so, is it worth it to do it??? Does it help much when you arrive into Jamaica as even if you get through quickly, you'll still have to wait on the bus before everyone gets on before you can head off to the resort anyways!!!??? Looking for advice, Thanks.

Hazleton...
Level Contributor
243 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Mobay???

Hello

Yes it is worth the price to us. It is a nice relaxing place to just hang out waiting. You will wait just like everyone else for the bus. But we had our little boy with us traveling, so we think its a no-brainer.

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Mobay???

Yakie: there are tons of comments from the Tripadvisor community about Club MoBay. Use the search engine at the top of the page and type in Club MoBay. Get ready to sit for hours and read about it!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Mobay???

Do it - I wish we'd booked arrival as well as departure. There were over 6 planeloads that came in while we were waiting in line at Immigration and it was brutal!

United States
Level Contributor
11,669 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Mobay???

This question is asked almost every day. For over 50 opinions see the following

tripadvisor.com/…53613232

Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Mobay???

Just used it yesterday for our departure..It was great and will use it again..Saved much more time on arrival..We went through immigration, picked up our bags and were in the Club Mo bay lounge in approx.15 minutes. We had a quick rum punch and were given snacks to take on the road. We just waited about 15 minutes for the shuttle bus..It was well worth the money..Both our arrival and departures were Saturday and the airport was crazy busy..Will definitely do it again next trip

Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Mobay???

Thanks for all the updates!

Maryland
Level Contributor
152 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Mobay???

We have decided it is worth it just to not have to worry if the lines are long or not....

Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Mobay???

:)

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,162 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Mobay???

We have used the departure service several times and loved it as we generally have 2 or more hours wait time before departure at MBJ. As far as arrival service, it really depends on the day and time. The last four times we have flown thru I and C super fast, with arrival times varying from Noon to 2 PM. Our flight this month showed two flight coming in 10 minutes before us and one coming in 3 minutes before us. We made it thru I and C and were in the Sandals Lounge in 9 minutes!! Therefore, the arrival service can be great if there are long lines at I, but you never really know what the lines will really be like until you're there.

Maryland
Level Contributor
152 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Mobay???

RandandBTravel, did you fly on weekends or weekday? I see about 6 flights coming in within minutes of ours.