We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Negril vs. Swept Away for the DAY

Clinton, CT
Level Contributor
30 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Negril vs. Swept Away for the DAY

Hi Everyone,

We are visiting Negril over Christmas and are staying on the cliffs. However, for one day we want to buy day passes at an AI on the beach in Negril and spend the day swimming, sunning and eating! My husband and I are in our late 20's and my parents are in their 60's. We are pretty sure we have it down to either Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away. Our #1 necessity is a gorgeous beach that is perfect for swimming and sunning. We have been to Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos (LOVE) and Tulum in the Mayan Riviera (Perfect, relaxed vibe) and LOVE both beaches. We know there will be vendors on 7 Mile Beach, but we really care about the beach and its beauty. Which would you choose CSA or CN or something else? AND we want a great breakfast and lunch since that will be included :) I have read forums upon forums and can't decide...please advise :) Thank you!!!

Kristin

detroit
Level Contributor
138 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Couples Negril vs. Swept Away for the DAY

Beach at CN is far superior and never have to worry about finding a chair. Plus CN being on the bay... It's more chill and no one bugging you to purchase stuff. And the nude area is never an issue as it is separate and I promise it won't interfere. CSA is too big for one day... At least that is what we found

America, The...
Level Contributor
8,054 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Couples Negril vs. Swept Away for the DAY

Jeter, I love CSA. However, I don't think I'd do the day pass either unless it was with the intention of checking it out for a possible future stay.

23. Re: Couples Negril vs. Swept Away for the DAY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2014, 05:16