We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

Hi all , I am looking to celebrate a special Birthday for me this April coming ,,, and thinking about SATP , because I wanted All-Inclusive however not a bunch of ppl as some of the larger Resorts , I wanted something more Intimate / Private , anyone familiar with their reservation requirements/process

do you have to pay for the whole trip up front or can you do as some others , a down payment

then the balance 60 to 30 day's prior to arrival ? Thanks all

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

Hi Tess,

Perhaps some will be more helpful than me. We booked through expedia -- everything put on the cc up front, though refundable up to a week (?) before.

I don't know about arrangements if you book directly with the hotel.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

Nemo ... Thanks for responding , and ok it's good to know this , Thanks I really like SATP looks really Nice also ....I going to check the Hotel /Resort

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

We can't wait to go to SATP. Never been to Jamaica before. SATP looks like just our sort of laid back style.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

Nemo

Wow really Nice when are you leaving , you will definately Enjoy Negril ! I have never stayed at SATP, however I have rode by plenty of times , it's at the beginning sort of , so if you would like to venture out a short taxi ride is a few steps away ...could check out some of the local beach bars / live Entertainment or the cliffs's ,,,lot's to do in Negril ..Enjoy and Happy Travels .

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Erie, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

Stayed at SATP Nov 12 - 18. If you are looking for a low key resort, you will love SATP. I booked via Expedia. On-line they require 100% at booking but if you call their 800 # you can make a deposit and pay later.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

Very Nice John , and ok Thank You ....

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

tess,

Try booking with negrilonestop. They usually have much better payment terms (i.e. a percentage up front with balance due closer to the travel dates)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

@Blue, I am always on their website, so yes I will check with them,,Thank you !

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

yes I am following up on the previous , Disappointed to find out after calling that the dates I am interested in travelling , in April they are all booked up at SATP, no availability until May 1st - 5th ....aww Gee , so now I have to Pick another Hotel/Resort ,,that is similar to SATP or choose to go there in May but won't be on my Birthday ,,,decision's decision's ....I don't know of another All-Inclusive on the 7 mile stretch that be similar to SATP anyone else know ? Thanks

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: SATP .....a question in reference to reserving

SATP is one of a kind. There is nothing remotely close in an AI resort in Negril.

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica