We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krystal Menu

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orland Park...
Level Contributor
739 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Krystal Menu

If anyone is going soon, can you get a picture of the menu and send it to me or post it? We are going in February and we would like ot make a reservation for this restaurant but might make it before we arrive (it is for our anniversary) so just would like to see what it offers to decide if this is better or the steakhouse?

Thank you!

Orland Park...
Level Contributor
739 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krystal Menu

bumping

Deadwood, South...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krystal Menu

I've never heard of that restaurant.

Orland Park...
Level Contributor
739 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krystal Menu

it's the French one in the riu

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Krystal Menu

I saw the photos of the restaurant and a few meal presentations. It didn't look like anything special. If you want to do something better I suggest dining at one of the highly recommended west end restaurants on the cliffs. Ivan's at Catcha offer a special candellight dinner and the Rockhouse has a special table for two. Both overlooking the sea. Far more romantic ambiance IMHO than an indoor restaurant. Trust me on this.

Edited: 23 December 2013, 23:29
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Krystal Menu

Personally I'd go to the Steakhouse if you want a nice dinner at the RPTB. The steaks were fantastic and the lobster was as well.

Krystal was "fusion" food and it really didn't have any appeal to us at all. There's a picture posted of the menu on Oyster.com

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,121 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Krystal Menu

Anniversary dinner?

Go up to the cliffs. The setting is gorgeous and the food is simply better.

Catcha Falling Star's restaurant is called Ivan's. Eat there

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Krystal Menu

Ivan's is the best on the cliffs.

Kuyaba on the beach is also excellent.

8. Re: Krystal Menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:17