We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone been to negril beach gardens lately

new york
Level Contributor
302 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
has anyone been to negril beach gardens lately

need info on the resort good or bad.. thanks. i'm going in may

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: has anyone been to negril beach gardens lately

Hi kshon...I'm assuming you mean Negril Gardens..if so...YES..I just returned from there a couple of weeks ago. Feel free to ask any questions...If I know the answer..I'll give it to you.

Have fun!!!

new york
Level Contributor
302 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: has anyone been to negril beach gardens lately

yes any info will do.ie. what's good about the resort and area and whats bad if anything about it. how was the beach. how was negril itself. thanks

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: has anyone been to negril beach gardens lately

Hi again kshon....I can not say enough GOOD things about this resort....everyone is very friendly..and the accommodations are very comfortable & clean. Everyone that I came in contact with at the resort was super...there's absolutely nothing I can say against this resort..I've stayed there twice and will stay there again in April/May

You are right next door to Alfred's..which on "entertainment" nights can be VERY loud...it didn't bother me at all..but it did bother one of my friends. The beach is quite large..and the resort has loungers and towels for guests at no charge (get them early in the morning...sometimes they tend to go quickly)

There is 24 hr security on the resort...both on the beach and at the road...but don't be afraid to venture off of the resort...the best part of being in Negril is getting out and meeting the locals...you WILL be approached a LOT from the locals offering everything from hairbraiding/aloe massage/drugs..etc...a firm but POLITE No thanks is all that is needed. All you really need to do is have fun..fun..fun!!!

Anything else you want to know...just let me know....!

new york
Level Contributor
302 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: has anyone been to negril beach gardens lately

thanks, sounds like i will be having a good time.