We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu palace tropical bay

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Riu palace tropical bay

Hi, can anyone tell me if the ocean front suites are worth upgrading to, they quote 50 usd a night, that seems quite a lot extra, is the view worth it ?

Bloomfield, Canada
Level Contributor
439 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu palace tropical bay

I would wait til check in,,and ask for an upgrade...

If there is one available you could get it for free,,,or at a discount...

Have had ocean front every trip always a free upgrade...

and the sunsets are worth it!!!!

Fallbrook...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu palace tropical bay

Not really alot of those rooms have views blocked by trees.... I had a regular room and loved it... But like the other poster said try at check-in

Toronto
Level Contributor
451 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu palace tropical bay

We waited till check in and asked. It was no problem but I also tipped him a $20.

If they have a room available they will upgrade you no problem.

Look through the trip advisor photos and mark some where the view is nice then ask for it specifically.

4. Re: Riu palace tropical bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 06:18