We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crowded in front of couples swept away

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
crowded in front of couples swept away

Is the beach infront of csa very crowded? Thanhs for your feedback. N.

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: crowded in front of couples swept away

The times that I have walked by there it wasn't crowded at all. It is a very wide part of the beach and beautiful area.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
283 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crowded in front of couples swept away

Not at all when we were there...

Here is a panoramic taken early December at around noon.

(hope link works)

http://goo.gl/vnA0HT

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,547 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crowded in front of couples swept away

I have never seen it over crowded, its a beautiful large beach area with plenty of room to spread out so even when CSA is booked full, the beach doesn't seem crowded.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,695 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: crowded in front of couples swept away

There are always enough chairs. When I was there in 2010, we would experience issues finding enough shade areas. But when we were there last summer, we did not have that issue.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
2,387 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: crowded in front of couples swept away

CSA has a beachfront that is both very wide and very deep. I can't imagine it would appear crowded even at 100% occupancy.

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: crowded in front of couples swept away

We have been staying at CSA every July for several years and the resort has always been at or very close to 100% occupancy. As stated, the beautiful beach fronting CSA is very long and deep as well as lined with trees for shade if you need it. There is plenty of space and loungers for everyone.

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: crowded in front of couples swept away

Never crowded there no matter how much people in hotel, always lots of space and beach chairs.

Jersey City, New...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,483 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: crowded in front of couples swept away

I've stayed at CSA 4 times since 2007 and while it is a very wide gorgeous beach, sometimes you can have an issue finding empty loungers. Especially due to people who get up at the crack of dawn and put towels on chairs to declare them off limits even though it may be hours before they actually use them.

It is absolutely my favorite AI in the Caribbean but in high season I can imagine that it could take a bit to find a space. Still, I would encourage you to book a vacation there especially if you're into water sports, you will be back!

Enjoy your holiday wherever you end up! ;~>

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
9. Re: crowded in front of couples swept away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 05:17