We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis at Hedo...

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Tennis at Hedo...

Hello, I've never tried playing tennis before and I noticed they have a beginners clinic at 8:30 am at Hedo. I'm willing to get up early to try it out my only concern is the island time business... is it possible that I could show up and no one is there? Anyone who has played tennis at Hedo, can you tell me what it's like? Cheers.

Maryland
Level Contributor
974 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis at Hedo...

We go to Hedo, but don't play tennis. You stand a better chance of getting your question answered at dennyp.com. I don't thnk there are a lot of Hedo folks regularly posting here. I know there are some tennis players who post at dennyp.com.

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
802 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis at Hedo...

We too go to hedo and never play tennis. But I have seen many people in tennis gear in the mornings at breakfast so somebody must be playing!

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
7,761 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tennis at Hedo...

Agree that dennyp.com is the best place to ask. And we too have seen folks playing around breakfast time, so I bet Garfield (the tennis pro) gives lessons and plays as early as folks want.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,056 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tennis at Hedo...

Wouldn't that hurt your balls.......

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tennis at Hedo...

I wonder if you'd hire balls at Hedo?!. Or just take your own?. Maybe both!

Virginia
Level Contributor
882 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tennis at Hedo...

As long as the tennis pro is there (Garfield unless there has been a change) at the very least he will do a beginners clinic with you and whoever else shows up. It wouldn't hurt to stop by and introduce yourself to him the day before and let him know to expect you for the morning class. Attendance at the athletic activities at Hedo varies a great deal from week to week, but Garfield is a very good resort pro and will make it worth your while even if it's just you.

Best of luck-

7. Re: Tennis at Hedo...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 07:18