We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hedonism 2/topless

Pittsburgh...
10 posts
Save Topic
Hedonism 2/topless

Hello Everyone,

My husband and I are planning on taking a vacation to Jamaica sometime in April. I am 34 years old and I wanted to go to a resort where I can lay out by the beach, pool, and walk around topless. I wanted to know if Hedonism 2 was the right resort to do this or would some place like St. Martin be better? I don't want to be the only one doing this and I want to feel comfortable doing so. I want this to be an enjoyable and fun experience. We are not looking to hook up or swing with any other couples. I understand that, yes, other people will look and that is all part of the fun/experience. We are just looking to have a fun time and come back with "limited" tan lines lol. Any information you can give me would be very helpful. Thanks a lot.

Beth

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Hedonism II
Hedonism II
2,659 Reviews
Jamaica
Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
978 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

Sounds like Hedo would be a great pick for you! Also, Grand Lido Negril has a CO side which we love!!!! Couples Negril also has a CO spot on the beach.

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Couples Negril
Couples Negril
4,499 Reviews
Jamaica
nova scotia
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

Betty, Hedo II has a clothing optional side and au naturel side, so topless on the c/o side works. As Sheila_mike note, Grand Lido also has a clothes optional/cove side and topless works there. It will not work at Couples Negril in their au naturel area - you have to be nekkid.

Enjoy

Mentioned in this post
Couples Negril
Couples Negril
4,499 Reviews
Jamaica
United States
Level Contributor
12,633 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

"I wanted to go to a resort where I can lay out by the beach, pool, and walk around topless"

This is not a problem at Hedo.

"come back with "limited" tan lines"

From what I see when I walk by the resort, many ladies go home with zero tan lines.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

Beth, check out dennyp.com for more info on Hedo.

Tampa, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

Thanks for the suggestions and info. What % of the people would you say are topless? I don't want to be just 1 of 3 or 4 women that are topless and feel out of place. I just want to blend in. There is also a fully nude side? If we were to go there does that mean you have to be naked? Would that mean my husband would have to be naked bc not sure he is ready for that lol!?!?

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

If you do go to hedo, you can go topless on the c/ o side, but if you go to the nude area, pool etc, you will need to be nude.

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

If you do go to hedo, you can go topless on the c/ o side, but if you go to the nude area, pool etc, you will need to be nude. That also means hubby will have to nude too. If you guys are on the nude side and have your clothes on, you will stand out like a sore thumb. That's what we like about hedo, you have to be nude on the nude side. Keeps out the gawkers. We love it there. It is so freeing and it's amazing the wonderful people you meet there!

8. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 15:40
Edited: 27 January 2014, 15:40
Georgia
Level Contributor
2,732 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

Actually Couples Swept Away allows topless on the beach. Your hubby could still be clothed & you can be topless. Did CSA in 2006 & plenty of women (including myself) were topless. Hoping to make it back this year & planning on the same thing. If you are just picking Hedo to be topless you might want to check out CSA too= http://couples.com/swept-away/

Mentioned in this post
Couples Swept Away
Couples Swept Away
5,638 Reviews
Jamaica
Maryland
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hedonism 2/topless

Beth and Lindz, on the CO side at Hedo will you will not find many clothed folks. Probably 90% will be nude or topless. As a matter of fact, you will not find many folks at all. Most will be on the nude side. A good number of the ones on the CO side have come over from the nude side to escape some of the craziness for a while.

As others have mentioned, there are other resorts that allow topless. Actually you can go topless on the beach at most resorts unless someone complains, but you may be in the minority.

Edited: 27 January 2014, 18:12