We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ivans to Ricks

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Ivans to Ricks

Is this a walkable road to go to Ricks aftrr dinner at Ivans?

Thanks!

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ivans to Ricks

It's very close, about a 5 minute walk or less, but with not much of a shoulder. Recommend single file and a flashlight. I did it the other way around, a 1/2 hr at Rick's about 4:15, then we walked to Catcha for 5:00. Doing it that way, you get to see the divers up close. Personally, I'd stay and have drinks at Ivan's rather than going to Rick's after dark.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,845 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ivans to Ricks

Rick's is hopping late afternoon until a little after sunset then all the buses leave and it gets quiet. I'd do Rick's before dinner/drinks at Ivan's too.

But yeah, 1 minute walk, one smaller hotel (Banana Shout) in between the two.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ivans to Ricks

Ok, sounds good. Thanks!

Negril, Jamaica
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ivans to Ricks

It is a short walk (about 5 minutes) but there is no shoulder or even a sidewalk. Not to mention there is a curve leading to Rick's. Walk carefully, arrange a pickup, or private driver :)

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ivans to Ricks

Thanks for the advice!

6. Re: Ivans to Ricks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 05:20