We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

I'm getting really really excited about our upcoming trip to SN.

All the posters here have been really helpful in sharing knowledge and experiences - I've learned a lot.

I know a few of you will be showing up when we do and I'd love to connect with some of the veterans on these forums to talk Sandals and learn more.

We will arrive at SN on April 23 and leave on May 2 (one day after my birthday). I know Cassie will be there then and I'm very much looking forward to meeting her and hubby.

Anyone else?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

I am so excited about our trip.... No kids.... Sunshine .... Gaaaaaa can't wait

We arrive the 19th and leave the 25th..!!!

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

Mackenzie: Welcome to the SN club! Have you ever stayed there before? Which building are you staying in? We will probably miss you by a day...since we arrive on the 24th and after travelling for two days, we usually crash in our suite the afternoon we arrive and then will have a late breakfast on the 25th.

Naim: We can't wait to meet you as well! There are a few of us from TA who are meeting up on this trip...and some aren't even staying at SN. It is just amazing how TA brings people together!!

Randolph...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

We are arriving on April 26. This is our second year at SN and will be staying in a Crystal Lagoon room again. We usually love to try different places in the Carribbean but after staying at SN we just couldn't wait to come back!

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

Melisa: We are also staying in the Crystal Lagoon Penthouse! We might be neighbors...and sharing Neisha and Myron. The more, the merrier!!!

Randolph...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

We had Neisha and Myron last year. They were great. Look for us on Saturday afternoon!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

This is going to be the first time for us at Sandals Negril. I am so glad that I'll have a few veterans to talk to.

I'm also staying in one of the sundowner penthouse rooms. Hmm! maybe we'll have the same butlers. We are not specifying any in our preferences because we understand all are good and we don't know enough to have a preference yet. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,170 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

We arrive for the 10th time on the 10th! Very excited to get out of the MN cold and snow! The Swim-up Suites are the best ever! We have had Myron and Neisha before too, they're great!

8. Re: April Roll Call for Sandals Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 06:23