We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

London, United...
Level Contributor
544 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

A couple of quick questions if anybody has flown recently on one of their Dreamliners (with or without faulty batteries) from Gatwick.

1) Do they have sockets at the seats available for chargers?

2) Apart from with the meals etc do you pay for drinks, specifically bottled water?

3) What's the inflight entertainment like these days and do they give you the headphones etc or is it easier to bring your own.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

I can't remember if there was a socket for chargers. Apart from with meals you do have to buy drinks on board unless you're in the premium cabin. There's lots of choice of films, TV, music and games. I think there is a link to what films are being shown on the Thomson website. Enjoy your holiday.

London, United...
Level Contributor
544 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

Thanks for that.

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

1). You can plug in a USB to charge devices

2). In Premium Club it's all included. In Economy, you pay for everything apart from drinks with meals.

3). You get headphones that are ok (Premium), can't comment about headphones in Economy.

Hope this helps. We Flew from Gatwick last December on Dreamliner.

Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

From the 1st nov - economy class are goin to get inclusive drinks for long haul - I've just been reading

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,923 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

According to seatguru.com, only the Thompson Dreamliner premium seats (business class, if you want to call it that) have power at the seats (47 seats total). All seats have a TV and audio connection.

Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

Yes. That's right however Thomsons have announced from the 1st of November taking into winter season in uk they will be offering drinks to economy also. I'll post the link x

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,923 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

Here is a listing for the winter season of the Thomson entertainment offerings: …inbro.net/seeinsidebrochure/…1

I cannot find if there is a Spring version.

8. Re: Flight questions for Thomson UK fliers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 07:15