We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches resort

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches resort

Hi, I shall be staying at beaches resort, negril in June and wondered if anyone else has stated there and could give me some info.

I was wondering how much things cost in the resort outside of what's included for free. For example cabanas, boat trips, diving etc. I can't find a price list on their site.

Can anyone link me to a price list or give me an idea please?

Thank you for any info you can provide

Nik

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches resort

At least as far as the off property tours run through Beaches affiliated tour company, the tours, including pricing can be found here:

http://www.beaches.com/caribbean-tours/

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches resort

Great, thank you

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches resort

They have the private cabanas for rent, I believe they are $150 a day, but there was always plenty of room under the big palapas. We never saw a need to rent a private one.

Boat trips and diving are included. The only extras that I can think of are the private sun beds and the spa. Oh, and photos if you want to buy those.

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches resort

Oh, bring plain white t's for the the kids to tie dye. Those aren't included and they are a bit pricey in the gift shop compared to what you can buy them for at home.

We've been to Beaches in June twice. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions! :)

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches resort

Hi Julie,

That's brilliant, thanks for the info about the t's will definitely bring a couple with me.

That tells me most of the things I need right now but if I think of anything else I shall drop you a pm and thanks for replying.

Can't wait to get there

Nik :)

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches resort

You're going to love it! :) Our kids never wanted to stay anywhere else!

Make sure to have the kids make palm frond hats. Those are cool to wear home on the plane! :)

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beaches resort

Will do, I have a 5 yr old and she can't wait and nor can i . it looks perfect for a mix of relaxing, fun and pampering

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beaches resort

I believe diving is only free of charge IF you are a certified diver. If you are not a certified diver you must complete a resort certification course while there...and I think there is a charge for that...so technically it's not for the diving...it's for the certification.

FL Panhandle
Level Contributor
417 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beaches resort

Julie, I'm surprised Customs didn't confiscate the palm frond hats upon reentry to the US. The past two years we have seen Customs confiscate those hats in Orlando.

10. Re: Beaches resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 05:16