We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is Club MoBay?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor, Ontario...
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
What is Club MoBay?

What is Club MoBay and how do you purchase it? We are arriving Sat.May 31 at 1:30. Wondering how busy the airport will be after reading some of the other posts. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is Club MoBay?

Google Club Mobay, their website covers all the info and you can book direct with them. Overall its a glorified lounge and services at the airport.

Edited: 15 May 2014, 03:22
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,058 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is Club MoBay?

Very nice arrival and departure lounges. The big think for many folks is fast tracking the "sometimes" crazy long Immigration lines upon arrival and the possible security lines upon departure. Just check out their website as mentioned above.

United States
Level Contributor
11,096 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is Club MoBay?

"how do you purchase it?"

You can by it over the internet, in person at the airport, at hotel, at car rental counters, and many more places. See the following for a long list of places (click on all of the options on the following)

http://www.vipattractions.com/distributor.php

For over 1200 reviews of Club MoBay see the following

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147311-d2…

"We are arriving Sat.May 31 at 1:30. Wondering how busy the airport will be "

You are arriving at the peak time of day on the peak day of the week. Look for it to be busy.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is Club MoBay?

Clarification...You can buy it at the airport for departure, arrival takes place at least 48 hours before you arrive. I emailed them and was confirmed in a few hours for my next reach. Peace of mind is worth it for me.

Toronto
Level Contributor
930 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is Club MoBay?

You can even buy the arrival service through Expedia, if you want to pay in Canadian money. Its listed under excursions.

Alexandria Bay
Level Contributor
551 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is Club MoBay?

MoBay airport is always busy on the weekends. I recommend that if you must arrive on a Sat or Sun that you use club MoBay. We have learned via years of experience that thursday is not busy in MoBay. The people using Club MoBay were through customs only a min or two before us. We are returning on the last thurs of Feb 2015.

Edited: 15 May 2014, 15:38
Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is Club MoBay?

We landed at Sangster on a Thurs (late April) at 1:00pm. Two hour+ wait to go thru immigration. Just thankful we had purchased Club MoBay arrival! That hall is hot and humid...

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,058 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What is Club MoBay?

Very good move on that one CC.

London
Level Contributor
174 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What is Club MoBay?

We will be arriving Thursday 26th June, at 2pm, I looked at arrivals today, and there was about 6 flights arriving between 1pm and 2pm. Really debating to purchase the arrival MoBay.

Can't decide!!!

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What is Club MoBay?

Lizzieee: Do the math...six flights x 200 people (at the least). If you or any of the other flights are delayed for any reason...major backup at Immigration. If you can afford it without being upset if there aren't any substantial lines at immigration..then go for it. Just my 2 cents after recent experience.

Edited: 15 May 2014, 18:26