We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Lido Anniversary Trip

Oak Ridge, Missouri
3 posts
Save Topic
Grand Lido Anniversary Trip

My wife and I are staying at GLN 5/28/14 to 6/4/14. I booked the 1 Bedroom Jacuzzi suite and was wanting any info on the perks that are included with this suite. I've read that it includes Select Service but I'm interested in what the room service is like, if this includes breakfast and late night snacks delivered to our room and info on the private beach area and beach butler. Also, what area if the resort are the jacuzzi suites and are they all on ground level? This is our 21st Anniversary trip and I want to make my wife feel as special as she truly is!! Thanks!

1. Re: Grand Lido Anniversary Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 06:17