We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

illinois
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

We just booked 2 nonstop R/T Tickets in November for 645 dollars. Fabulous

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

That's a pretty good price! We are flying frontier non stop same route next month, so having done some shopping good find!

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

Curious, we have done our last 2 trips to Jamaica using AIrTran out of Midway ( basically the same flight as the Southwest flight, just a new name). Since it is now being labeled a Southwest flight, can you prebook seats ?

$645 is a great price !

illinois
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

We also have been using Air Tran. For our Nov Flights for 12.50 you can pre board. I saw the 645 for 2 and am still in shock. I hope the plane is full. My wish is that it is good for Southwest and Jamaica

illinois
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

I spent many younger days in Noblesville with my Aunt ,Uncle and cousins. 1094 Cherry St. True Hope those Jamaica Flights remain .

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
867 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

Thanks for the info! I'm already looking for next spring, direct out of Chicago. Do you know if they fly nonstop every day or just certain days?

Edited: 21 May 2014, 19:13
Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

Southwest: Chi. To Mobay: Mon., Tues., Fri. @ Sundays, per news artical. Small world shuffelshoes! Carmel transplant to Noblesville in 1999.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

What a great price. I'm still looking for it to come down here in Atlanta. It's still around $970 for 2. That's around the same price as Delta. That's the problem in Atlanta, it's Delta's home base so we don't usually get really great deals.

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

I wish Southwest would get rid of their terrible boarding procedure! We found a deal on United for $800 for two, and I thought that was amazing! :)

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

I agree BBgirl. I personally hate not having an assigned seat. I have a hard time relaxing before my Southwest flights, because of the boarding procedure. Everyone is wanting to sit as close to the area where the line forms, to get in line first. There are those who butt in line, people lying that they need to board early for physical reasons ( most which appear to be a load of crap). Also, I hate to board early, I am usually when of the last to get on, but can't do that with Southwest.

One time, I was one of the last to get on our flight and there was no seat for me. They had to make announcements that anyone willing to give up their seats could take a later flight and get a travel voucher ( I would have volunteered but it was a work trip). You going to tell me they did not know before boarding the flight was over booked ?

I like the feeling of knowing have a seat where I would like it before I board. I am hoping , Airtran continues to have their Jamaica flights out of Midway.

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Southwest Chicago to Mo Bay

Apple @ Cheap Caribbean are using Frontier airlines for non stop charter flights out of Chicago currently. Frontier charter has a program called Perks Plus, which is only the first 4 rows of the plane which have extra leg room(36 pitch) priority line at counter, boarding first, set seats ahead of time round trip, a meal and 2 drinks, your bags off the plane first, and priorty line in security ( when avai.) All for $25.00 per ticket each way! We used it on our trip to Punta Cana, and it was great! Booked it again for next month to Jamaica.