We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CSA-Repeaters Dinner

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Schaumburg, Illinois
Level Contributor
224 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
CSA-Repeaters Dinner

HI,

This will be our 2nd trip to CSA and I've heard a little about the repeaters dinner. I am assuming we will be invited to that, can anyone tell me if that is a "dressy" dinner, similar to Feathers (men in long pants, no sandals, etc) or is it less dressy?

Thanks

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CSA-Repeaters Dinner

Yes, similar to Feathers and most guests dress nicely.

Saskatoon
Level Contributor
122 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CSA-Repeaters Dinner

Is this dinner on the same day each week? And if so, which day is the CSA repeaters dinner held on?

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CSA-Repeaters Dinner

The return guest dinner is on Monday nights.

Homosassa, Florida
Level Contributor
528 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CSA-Repeaters Dinner

I just wore a pair of nice shorts and a polo shirt. I felt fine, we were there in Sept. so most of the men dressed down. It is a long evening, so dress comfortably. We started up stairs by Feathers, then went down by the pool and then into Patois for the dinner. Everything was amazing, but we were surprised at how long of an evening it was.

I def recommend attending!

Schaumburg, Illinois
Level Contributor
224 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CSA-Repeaters Dinner

Thanks everyone! I was just expecting a dinner but it sounds like a whole lot more!

Homosassa, Florida
Level Contributor
528 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CSA-Repeaters Dinner

It is a whole lot more! It was one of our favorite nights of the trip. I made it clear until desert, but was super intoxicated and headed back to the room before it arrived. We sat next to a fun Couple that had visited all the Couples resorts on the Island and they gave us a nice overview. I remember most of it.

Def attend, just be prepared for a long evening!

7. Re: CSA-Repeaters Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 06:17