We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction at Country Country

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
930 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Construction at Country Country

The last reviewer of CC said they started construction of a new building. Does anyone know how long the construction is scheduled for? I just cancelled our reservation at CCLP and switched to CC, and now I hear they are doing construction as well. Any details will be appreciated.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction at Country Country

I don't think they've started construction...they started construction of new rooms and restaurant a couple of years ago. All the outside work has been completed for some time. If anything, they may be doing some finishing work inside, but should be pretty close to furnishing stage now.

Toronto
Level Contributor
930 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Construction at Country Country

Melody, I PM the person that wrote the review about the construction and they said they finished the pool and now are starting on a new cottage. I will email the CC and ask, but first I wanted to know if anyone on the forum had any information.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Construction at Country Country

We saw the finished pool in December, when was that review written? As Melody said, the concrete for the new rooms and the restaurant was poured a few years ago now. Not sure if any work is being done yet to finish or not, we haven't been down that way since December....

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Construction at Country Country

I'm wondering if the poster of the review stayed recently. Sometimes they write a review months later. You could call negrilonestop negrilonestop.com/countrycountry_amenities.s… The toll free number is at the top if the page. Just say you're thinking of a trip there and wondering about renovations. They stay well informed about what's going on with the properties they represent.

Edited: 04 July 2014, 02:24
5. Re: Construction at Country Country

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 06:17