We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

2 posts
Save Topic
Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

Hello everybody,

I recently got back from a 10 day trip to Negril, celebrating 10th Ann with my lovely wife and baby girl... After seeing all the good reviews here, and offering the best rates for a private ride, we booked airport transfers with Ashton the morning of the flight. Thank God he was available!

This sweet man is a professional! He drives a newer Van, very safe and comfortable. He even arranged for a baby seat for the ride... Just perfect!

I'd like to share with you a little story, showing how amazing this guy is- We arrived in MoBay 5 hours late and I got sick to my stomach on the way. When later I needed to go to the hospital for an I.V and the hotel staff were clueless, he was the one I called. I then learned I have a brother like friend in Jamaica! The guy just stopped whatever he had to do and came right away to pick me up from the hotel to his personal doc, which then arranged for the hospital treatment etc. All this without leaving my sight, while making sure no one is gonna rip me off to my bones as a tourist... Well guys, I've traveled around the world and unfortunately, you don't get to meet too many ppl like Ashton these days...guess they just don't make them anymore ;)

This is our 3rd time in Jamaica, hopefully out of many more to come...and from now on we'll surely only use Ashton!

Fallston, Maryland
Level Contributor
231 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

That is a true blessing from above. I am glad that you are much better now, and thrilled that Ashton was able to help you & ensure your safety/ well-being. Jamaicans truly do have good hearts, by nature. He exudes the heart of Jamaica.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
978 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

So agree with Star, and very happy you were able to get treated! Ashton is just the real deal, a friend and a gentleman!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,607 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

What a great story. Thanks for sharing Maoz.

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

You don't/won't get a better service than that!

Atlanta, Georgia
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

Aww that is a great story! It speaks volumes about Ashton's amazing character.

Athol, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
317 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

Does anyone have an email &/or phone number for Ashton? I've lost it! Thanks!

Fort Mill, South...
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

artconcepent.tours@yahoo.com

Athol, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
317 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

Sweet! Thank you!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
380 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

876-376-2174

Never met the man but booked him for our pickup in Nov, got right back to me when I emailed him!!

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ashton Pitt-Airport transfers- Must read!!!

(876) 376-2174 Astons phone number .

I will just say also that if you do an excursion with Ashton and you're worried about taking too much stuff (towels, sun cream, book, camera, phones, iPad) etc and you don't want to carry it round with you all day. He lets you leave it in his vehicle and he always stays within eye sight of the vehicle so you know your stuff is 100% safe.