We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori hotel

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
18 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori hotel

We are travelling to the sensatori hotel next February with two adult children. We have booked two rooms but it now appears that they all have double beds! Not appropriate for our two.

Has anyone travelled there with adult children on in single sex groups? Are there any rooms with twins or at least sofa beds in a lounge area?

Any help would be appreciated.

If they cannot accommodate our two in separate beds at least we have time to change hotels - not that we want to after all the reviews we have read!

Cheers.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,944 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori hotel

Best to email or call the hotel directly.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori hotel

Usually when it says double beds it means two double beds in a room, but I cannot tell from their website if that is what they have. I would call.

South West England...
Level Contributor
40 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori hotel

If you have booked 2 x double deluxe then they have double beds. If you want twin beds, you need a 2 bed oceanfront apartment, or 2 bed loft apartment. this will prob get deleted by TA but we do have a comprehensive overview of the room types etc on the facebook group sensatori jamaica. I'm going in 4 weeks with our 21 and 8 year olds, who will be sharing the twin room :-)

Fraserburgh...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Sensatori hotel

We arrive here on 12th October with our two kids - 14 year old daughter and 16 year old son, we are booked into a 2bedroomed loft apartment,which I am led to believe has a kingsize bed downstairs and two doubles upstairs for the kids and each have their own bathrooms - can't wait to arrive

5. Re: Sensatori hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2015, 07:16