We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CSA - April 2016 rates

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
CSA - April 2016 rates

We were at CSA this past April and can't get it out of our heads. Have decided on another thrip in April 2016 but can't find any rates up yet. Any ideas when I can expect them to be up?

Toronto
Level Contributor
930 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CSA - April 2016 rates

They use to post the new rates the middle to end of February, but not sure if they are still doing it that way.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,041 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CSA - April 2016 rates

They only have rates posted until 3/27/16. We booked 4/16-4/26/16 at couples Negril. They will do this by giving you the 2015 rate. Call them and book over the phone. If a better rate comes up between now and then, they will match it. If it is higher, you have locked in the lower rate. When are you planning on going?

Georgia
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CSA - April 2016 rates

Ha, ha lol another Couplesholic is born=join the club Annie:)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CSA - April 2016 rates

Lol. Yup. This will be my third time. But my hubby's second.

5. Re: CSA - April 2016 rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 06:16