We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL football in Negril?

Boston, MA
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
NFL football in Negril?

I am headed to SATP this Sat 12/2 for 7 nights. This will be my 2nd time there- I can't wait to be back there! My boyfriend is a little bummed out that he will miss the NE Patriots game on Sunday. Does anyone where we might be able to catch the game in Negril?

Thanks!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NFL football in Negril?

Here's your answer. Enjoy!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147313-i70-k83712…

Boston, MA
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: NFL football in Negril?

Awesome!! Thank you sooo much- he will be thrilled! Life can't get much better sipping a red stripe on the beach in Negril while watching the game :)

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NFL football in Negril?

No problem.

Enjoy!

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NFL football in Negril?

We watched the Michigan/Ohio game at Margaritiville. Yes they have a ton of flat screens "inside" but we watched it outside at the tiki bar. Just a regular say 20" tv, but it was great to sit with your toes in the sand and watch the sunset overlooking 7 mile. We preferred that over the bigger tv's. Would have been the best football ever if only Michigan had won!

NoVa
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: NFL football in Negril?

I watched last years Superbowl at BRB, they had two big screens set up and it was quite a large turn out. I have to admit that I don't remember much as I needed to cover one eye just to see....... maybe they only had one big screen? :o)

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: NFL football in Negril?

P-onem,

The Steelers won! Sorry, if I ruined it for you. LOL

Can't wait to see the new BRB!

Long Branch, New...
Level Contributor
501 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: NFL football in Negril?

We watched all the games college and NFL at Margaritaville!!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: NFL football in Negril?

Nobody has mentioned Risky Business yet in this thread or the older thread posted above so I just have. I'm pretty sure they still have their TV's and a sports bar setup much like Margaritaville and drinks will be less expensive. They are in the Merril's resorts area.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: NFL football in Negril?

caught the 4th quarter of the patriots/bears game last sunday at pirates cave on the cliffs before heading down to the jerk fest at 3dives.

10. Re: NFL football in Negril?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 12:22