We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fern Hill Renovations

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fern Hill Renovations

I just heard from this forum of Fern Hill is planning on doing renovations this year. Does anybody know when this will begin and end?

I'm planning on going to Port Antonio at end of April but I am really indecisive between Goblin Hills or Moon San Villas. Originally, I omitted Fern Hill as an option as the reviews were not good but if they will be renovating and it will be done by April, it will be another place I may consider.

Texas
Destination Expert
for Port Antonio
Level Contributor
982 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fern Hill Renovations

Not sure when the renovations will be done. The hotel is open during the revnoations. Things can sometimes be slow going so not sure if they will be completely by April.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,738 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fern Hill Renovations

wonder if they'd renovate the road at the same time??? ;)

Chelle

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fern Hill Renovations

I'd like to suggest a new place for you - it's called Pimento Lodge in Long Bay Portland. They are relatively new - been open for about 18months but their rooms are HUGE!! Prices are great and food is excellent.

They are listed as a B&B but I know that they do halfboard.

They are family run, secluded and the reviews on trip advisor are excellent -

Dee

4. Re: Fern Hill Renovations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2013, 10:19