We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catered party

Which Port Antonio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
3 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Catered party

Any ideas of where I can have a party catered for ABout 50 people or a reasonable good restaurant that would accommodate that many people

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,816 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catered party

Budget and desired amenities will come into play here but most PA hotels can accommodate, or the Errol Flynn marina, or several restaurants...

NJ
Level Contributor
3 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catered party

Can you recommend a PA hotel or restaurant? We will be staying at Wilks Bay and they will not do this for us.

How do I contact the marina? Thank you so much for your help!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,816 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catered party

http://www.errolflynnmarina.com/ is the marina's web site. There are two restaurants there normally, not sure which now as one was Norma's and it closed when she died, the other may or may not be in business. But if you contact them they should be able to help.

Not sure a hotel will do a party if you aren't staying there but you could contact Jamaica Palace, Trident, Gee Jam - the last two will likely be very expensive and the first two are very large - both may be able to point you onward if they can't do it.

Texas
Level Contributor
959 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catered party

I would say Woody's could accommodate a group of 50 and I'm sure Ms. Cherry and Mr Woody would go out of their way to make the evening special.

Bayview Villas may also be an option.

Time Out sports bar as well depending on the occasion

5. Re: Catered party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Port Antonio