We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster at BRB?

Chicago
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Topic
Lobster at BRB?

Does anyone know if there are any lobster dinners at Breezes? We will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this year and we have made lobster sort of an unofficial tradition.

If not, can you recommend any good lobster joints nearby?

Thank you very much!!!

Jamaica...Here we come!!!

April 10, 2007

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Chukka Caribbean Adventures
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Pablo Tours Jamaica
Eco Tours, City Tours
Julious Tours Jamaica
River Rafting & Tubing, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
431 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobster at BRB?

Great question. I was wondering the same thing.

Gillian

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobster at BRB?

I can not say this is true from experience but I heard that if you talk to the chef and maybe give him some money that he will prepare lobster for you.

babylon
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobster at BRB?

Lobster season is closed from April thru June, so unless the chef has some frozen, you're outta luck....

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
431 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobster at BRB?

What about mid March? And how much do you think it would take to get the chef to make it?

Gillian

Chicago
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lobster at BRB?

That's too bad. We will miss lobster season. I wonder if any nearby restaurants will still have lobster. I really do not care if it has been previously frozen. I'm not that picky.

Who can be picky when in paradise? I can not wait to lay on that beach again with a cool drink in my hand listening to the ocean. My husband feels the same way!

April 10th seems so far away.

6. Re: Lobster at BRB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 06:29