We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes--couple of more questions

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Des Moines, Iowa
7 posts
Save Topic
Breezes--couple of more questions

Do all rooms have wireless internet access?

Do you need adapters for the plug ins for curling iron's, etc

St. Louis
Level Contributor
98 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes--couple of more questions

Is wireless in the rooms a new feature? When we were there last July it was not available. You could use one or two computers near the front lobby. They had internet access but the use of them was billed to your room and there was a few for 15 minutes. (I am almost sure of this.)

I see that you are from Des Moines, Iowa. You do not need adapters for electricity in Jamaica. They use 110v just like in the US. Your curling iron and chargers will work just fine on the power in Jamaica. Europeans do need an adapter.

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes--couple of more questions

When we were there Feb 3rd we had to use the computer in the Internet room but I think that might have changed. Maybe someone knows if that has changed since then.

No you don't need adapters for your curling iron. Have a great time!!! It seems like we were there so long ago!!!

3. Re: Breezes--couple of more questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 02:15