We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Bahia Principe

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
152 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Bahia Principe

Just booked GBP Jamaica,hope I did the right thing. It was a really good deal through Funjet from my departure city. I have read the reviews but if anyone could give me some additional information I would appreciate it. Which room blocks are the best in Golden Club? What non motorized watersports are available,and what motorized ones are an extra cost? Is ther really alot of noise or debris from ongoing construction or is that mostly finished by now? We are leaving Apr.10 and am very excited to go. Thanks! Almost forgot ,what restaurants are open and does anyone have a resort map? Thanks again!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Bahia Principe

We too just booked there? My sister stayed there in January, they really enjoyed it. Would love to hear from others as well?!

P

Newmarket, Ontario
Level Contributor
154 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Bahia Principe

Rooms? 18521 is the best room at the resort, 3/4 wrap around balcony, overlooking the ocean, pool and both beaches. 185xx anything there is good.

No motorized water sports, two cat sails, 5 windsurfers, 6 kayaks and there is a dive boat.

The noise from construction is only heard during working hours during the week, and 90% of the debris you find anywhere in Jamaica is not from CONstruction. The resort will not be finished for another year or two, you can see when you get there, Rome was not built in a day.

Have an incredible time!

Check my review and vids, and pics, click on my name and look for contributions.

Cheers,

NetwerkinGuy

3. Re: Gran Bahia Principe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 02:20