We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.

Why was my thread " How many sleeps till your trip? on the Runaway Bay Jamaica forum shut down again? I am the only DE for this area and provide help yearly to many visitors. Please reopen this thread and help your dedicated followers find what they want.

Everyone who has been helped and enjoyed please write to TA to reinstate my thread.

Thank you!

Cocotel251

Mentioned in this post
7 replies to this topic
America, The...
Level Contributor
8,545 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.

Cocotel,

Use the Help prompts to let TripAdvisor know your concerns. They will be more likely to see it that way :-).

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,847 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.

All it needs is two or three people to report your post and it automatically closes. Been a bug bear with me for years, as fanboys in certain forums. Group together if you say something about a destination they dont like

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,376 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.

Why were all those posts removed? No wonder folks are moving away from TA and going to closed groups on other social media forums.

Edited: 09 August 2017, 14:23
Virginia
Level Contributor
940 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.

Hiya Cocotel! Just saw your name here and thought I'd say, "Hi!". We've been doing adult only resorts for a while and so have not been back to JRB for a while. I still take every chance to tell people who much we love it and how well we were treated by Scott and all the staff. See you in JA one of these days!

I hope you can get your thread restored... .it was a wealth of information for lots of people. Makes zero sense to take it down.

All the best!

Roy in VA

5. Re: Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 August 2017, 09:05

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,715 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.

Too_Cold...you make a very good point.

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,831 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.

Hasn't that thread been going for like 3 years? Just start another one.

Reply to: Trip Advisor - Please reopen my thread.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted